Advantages of diving from speedboat
Short cruising times
Maximum cruising time is 50 minutes. Most dive boats need more then 1,5 hour to travel the same distance.
Dive at the best spots
Speedboat can get to shallow coral lagoons – snorkeling and beautiful sceneries.
Maximum of 10 divers on board – personal care and small diving groups.
Speedboat Elixir II
Elixir II is a fiberglass diving speedboat designed by divers for divers. Unique construction allows for comfortable entry/exit as you know it on the regular dive boats. Maximum number of passengers is 20, but for you comfort we take maximum 10 divers and 4 non-divers.
Elixir II boat specifications
- Length: 12 m (38 feet)
- Wide: 2.8 m
- Draft: 0.6 m
- Engines: 2x 300 HP 6V Suzuki
- Max. speed: 40 knots
- Capacity: 600 L gasoline / 200 L fresh water
- Equipment: oxygen and first aid, toilet, freshwater showers, sundeck
- Diving equipment: 12 L ALU tanks (DIN/INT ventils), Scubapro and Aqua Lung BCDs and regulators, 3 mm shorts, Saekodive masks and fins
- Date of construction: 2006 (2019 – complete renovation)